Lexington's Skate Park is at the southeast corner of Arbor Park near Plum Creek Parkway and Maple Street. The park boasts a 100' x 90' concrete surface with a 20-foot half-pipe, 3 quarter-pipes, a bank ramp, a jump ramp, pyramid, skate table, bench, tall box, rails & misc.
Under Nebraska law, a political subdivision is not liable for an injury to or the death of a participant in recreational activities resulting from the inherent risks of the recreational activities pursuant to section13-910.
- Skateboarding and roller skating only
- Helmets, elbow pads, wrist guards and knee pads required
- Only city-installed equipment may be used in the skating area or adjacent park area
- Use of tobacco, alcohol or drugs is prohibited
- No food or drink allowed in the skating area
- No glass items permitted
- No graffiti, stickers or littering
- No profanity
- Skate at your own risk