Lexington Utilities System provides electricity, water, and sewer services. Visit us at 406 East 7th Street during regular business hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or call us at (308) 324-2343.
GREEN ENERGY - SOLAR
Some of Lexington's electricity is generated by a 26,000-panel solar array northeast of Plum Creek Parkway and Commerce Road. Click here to view online analytics on the array's operation.
WAYS TO PAY (contact LEXUS for more information or for help arranging):
• ACH - payment is automatically drawn from customer bank account on the 26th of every month.
• Cards - debit and credit card payments made in person or over the phone.
• Drive Thru - checks, cash, or cards accepted at our convenient drive-thru window.
• Drop Box - located on the west of the municipal building at 406 East 7th Street. Checks Only!
• Walk In - visit our office at 406 East 7th Street.
• Web Access - pay online with debit or credit card - Right here
Other Utility Providers:
• Cable Television, TV, Phone, Internet - Charter Communications, 888-438-2427
• Natural Gas - Black Hills Energy, 800-563-0012
• Telephone Service & Internet - CenturyLink, 866-642-0444
Garbage pickup is provided by Dan’s Sanitation, contracted through Lexington Utilities System
REBATES & OTHER INFORMATION::
Barb Hodges (308) 324-2343
Click here for 2018 Utilities Rates (set by City Council Resolution)