Lexington Utilities System provides electricity, water, and sewer services. Visit us at 406 East 7th Street during regular business hours Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or call us at (308) 324-2343.
Ways to pay (contact LEXUS for more information or to arrange):
• ACH - payment is automatically drawn from customer bank account on the 26th of every month.
• Cards - debit and credit card payments made in person or over the phone.
• Drive Thru - checks, cash, or cards accepted at our convenient drive-thru window.
• Drop Box - located on the west of the municipal building at 406 East 7th Street. Checks Only!
• Walk In - visit our office at 406 East 7th Street.
• Web Access - pay online with debit or credit card - Right here
Other Utility Providers:
• Cable Television, TV, Phone, Internet - Charter Communications, 888-438-2427
• Natural Gas - Black Hills Energy, 800-563-0012
• Telephone Service & Internet - CenturyLink, 866-642-0444
Garbage pickup is provided by Dan’s Sanitation, contracted through Lexington Utilities System
Barb Hodges (308) 324-2343
Click here for 2017 Utilities Rates (set by City Council Resolution)
Click here for 2018 Utilities Rates (set by City Council Resolution)